These Oreo Chocolate Lollipop Biscuits are great for many occasions. As so many biscuits, they look amazing.
via and recipe available the royal cook
- An Oreo is a brand of chocolate sandwich cookie with a creamy white filling
- A lollipop has a number of different meanings and interesting facts:
- a boiled sweet or toffee stuck on a small wooden stick
- perhaps from Northern English dialect lolly the tongue
- ice cream or water ice on a small wooden stick; “in England a popsicle is called an ice lolly”
- different informal terms are used in different places, including lolly, sucker, sticky-pop, etc
- generally loved by children and adults…
- An easy way to make great kids lollipop biscuits!